Nowadays, hair loss is a common problem. Balding is the one problem that everyone wants to stay away from. The factors that contribute to balding or thinning hair are stress, hormonal changes, deficiencies of nutritionís, hair products like shampoo, oil etc. There are natural ways by which we can get thicker hair. Ways to get better hair naturally.
Eggs are of utmost importance as they can provide proteins to hair.
1) Take one egg in a bowl, and beat it to have a mixture.
2) Apply that on your wet hair for 20 minutes at least. Wash your hair with shampoo. Use this treatment twice a week for better results.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is essential oil which softens and give strength to roots of the hair.
1) Massage the hair with olive oil and let it sit for at least 20 minutes. Wash your hair with some shampoo.
2) Another way to use olive oil – mix olive oil with small amount of honey. Massage your hair with the above mixture and leave for 30 minutes and wash your hair with shampoo.
Avocado is a fruit which contains vitamin E. It helps in moisturizing the hair.
1) Take one avocado(mashed), one banana(mashed) and two tsp of olive oil. Massage the mixture into your hair and scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes.
2) Rinse the hair with shampoo.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
Is hair fall your problem? The answer is fenugreek seeds. The fenugreek seeds prevent hair fall.
1) Take a bowl add three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 10 hours.
2) Grind the above mixture and make a paste from it. Add two spoons of coconut oil. Apply the mixture on scalps and hair.
3) After 30 minutes, rinse the hair with warm water.This method will help you in getting longer and strong hair.
5. Castor Oil
Castor oil is the essential oil for hair. The hair gets coated thoroughly as it has high viscosity. The oil contains lots of vitamin E which helps in thicker hair.
1) Take half cup of castor oil and the half cup of coconut oil and mix them thoroughly. And microwave it for 15 minutes.
2) Apply the mixture on head and massage on the scalp. And leave it for 1 hour. Take one moistened towel and cover the head.
3) Rinse the hair after one hour with shampoo.